Print this Article
Recently Updated: July 23, 2015 11:38 AM
Tell us what you think!
Looking for Product Support?
Submit a product support request.
In the Domain Manager, you can manually renew domain names at any time.
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Manage.
Which procedure you'll use depends on the number of domains in your account:
6 Domains or Fewer
- Select the domain name you want to use, click (Settings) and select Domain Settings.
- Click Renew, choose renewal settings and complete the checkout process.
More than 6 Domains (i.e. 7 or More)
- Select the domain name you want to use.
- From the Renew tab, select Renew Domain.
- Choose your renewal settings and complete the checkout process.