Canceling Domain Name Transfers
Tell us what you think!
Looking for Product Support?
You can cancel incoming domain name transfers in the Domain Manager. Incoming transfers occur when you transfer a domain name from another registrar to your account with us.
NOTE: EURid charges a non-refundable fee for .eu domain name transfers. Therefore, you cannot get a refund if you cancel a .eu domain name transfer.
To Cancel Domain Name Transfers
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Manage.
- From the Domains menu, select Transfers.
- Select the domain name transfers you want to cancel, and then click Cancel.
- A confirmation message displays. Click OK.
For information about canceling outgoing transfers, see Accepting or Declining a Transfer to Another Registrar.