Updating Your Domain Name's IP Address for Forwarding
Tell us what you think!
Looking for Product Support?
When you set up domain name forwarding, we can automatically update the domain name's IP address to use our forwarding IP address. If the automatic update doesn't occur, you must update the address manually so our domain name forwarding services work correctly.
For information about forwarding your domain name, see Manually Forwarding or Masking Your Domain Name .
To Update Your Domain Name's IP Address for Forwarding
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Manage.
- Click the domain you want to use, and then select the DNS Zone File tab.
- Select the A (Host) record you want to update, and then click Edit Record.
- For Points to, type 188.8.131.52
- Click Save, and then click Save Changes.