Update Contact Information
Tell us what you think!
Looking for Product Support?
It's important to keep your domain names' registrant, administrator, technical, and billing contact information (also known as your Whois information) updated at all times. We use this information to notify the pertinent contact of changes or requests for your domain names.
NOTE: If your domain name has privacy, see Updating Contact Information for Domain Names with Privacy for more information.
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Manage.
Which procedure you'll use depends on the number of domains in your account:
6 Domains or Fewer
- Select the domain name you want to use, click (Settings) and select Domain Settings.
- Under Contact Information, click Edit.
- To edit All Contacts, simply enter the Contact, Address, Phone, and Email information you want to update, and then click OK.
- To edit each individual contact, deselect the Use for all contact types box and enter the information you want to update.
More than 6 Domains (i.e. 7 or More)
- Select the domain names you want to update.
- From the Contacts menu, select Contact Information.
- Select the contact type you want to change or select Edit all contacts.
- Enter the Contact, Address, Phone, and Email information you want to update, and then click OK.
If you change the Registrant's Contact information, read and select any of the following legal agreements that display:
- I certify that the organization listed above is the registrant and I am authorized to act on their behalf.
- I certify that I am either the individual named above or authorized to act on their behalf.
- I have read and agree to the terms and conditions below and understand that the domain name cannot be transferred within the next 60 days:
- Universal Terms of Service
- Domain Name Registration Agreement
- Domain Name Change of Registrant Agreement
NOTE: The 60-day lock does not apply to .au domain names. We send .au transfer-related information to the registrant contact's email address as it displays in the Whois database.