Tell us what you think!
Looking for Product Support?
You can set your domain names to renew automatically upon expiration at any time. If you set your domain names to auto-renew, we attempt to renew them and bill your credit card if the renewal is successful.
To Change the Automatic Renewal Option for Your Domain Names
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Manage.
Which procedure you'll use depends on the number of domains in your account:
6 Domains or Fewer
- Select the domain name you want to use, click (Settings) and select Domain Settings.
- Select On next to Auto renew.
More than 6 Domains (i.e. 7 or More)
- Select the domain names you want to modify.
- Under Auto-Renew, click Manage.
- Select On and click Save.
Check out Manual renewal if you'd rather manually renew your domains.