Get Authorization Code via Download
Tell us what you think!
Looking for Product Support?
Some domain name registries require authorization codes for transfers, but we cannot send them via email. If this rare exception occurs, you can create and download a file that contains the authorization code. See Downloading Exportable Lists in the Domain Manager for more information.
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Manage.
- Select your domains. From the More menu, select Export List.
- Name your list. Then, for Select list type, select All My Domains.
- Click Next.
- Select your data columns, including Authorization Codes, and then click Next.
- Do the following, and then click Finish:
- Select file type — Select the type of file you want to export: CSV (Comma Separated Values) or XML (Extensible Markup Language).
- Select Compression — Select GZ to create the file in compressed format. Otherwise, select None.
For the next step, visit Transferring Domain Names to Another Registrar.