Unlock Expired Domains
Print this Article
Last Updated: July 6, 2015 2:37 PM
Tell us what you think!
Looking for Product Support?
Submit a product support request.
Unlocking your expired domain name is easy.
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Manage.
- From the Domains tab in the upper left, select Expired Domains.
- Select the domain names you want to unlock.
- Under the Lock column, click Edit.
- Click On or Off, and then click Save.
NOTE: For your security, we automatically lock domain names 30 days after unlocking.