Forwarding Your Domain Name
Tell us what you think!
Looking for Product Support?
NOTE: If you wish to set up your domain name with a website at GoDaddy rather than forwarding it elsewhere, see Setting Up Your Domain Name.
Domain name forwarding lets you automatically direct your domain name's visitors to a different location on the web.
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- If your domain is Inactive, click Use My Domain under the domain name you want to set up. Then click Connect to an Existing Site.
- If your domain is Active, click on Settings in the upper right corner of the domain you want to forward and select Connect to a Website.
- Domains You Own (other domains in your account.)
- Websites (Tumblr, Squarespace, Weebly, etc.), Social Sites (Twitter, Facebook, etc.), Online Stores (Etsy, eBay, etc.), or Media Sites (YouTube, Flickr, etc.)
- Somewhere Else (you enter the URL of your choosing.)
Once you choose where you want your domain name to go, simply follow the instructions (either by clicking on the Connect Domain button or entering the correct website URL) and your domain will be forwarded!
To manually forward or mask your domain name and for subdomain forwarding options, see Manually Forwarding or Masking Your Domain Name .