Restarting Domain Transfers to Us
Tell us what you think!
Looking for Product Support?
If there is an error with your domain name transfer to us, it displays in the Status column on the Pending Transfers page. After you correct the error, you can restart the domain name transfer.
Transfers are active until they complete, or until they expire (30 days from the transfer purchase date).
To Restart a Domain Transfer to Us
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- From the Domains menu, click My Domain Names.
- From the Domains menu, select Transfers.
- Select the domain names, and then click Restart Transfer.
NOTE: If the transfer is not listed (for example, it has expired) or selecting it does not activate the Restart Transfer button, contact our support department for assistance.
- Click OK. We restart the transfer and send the required transfer IDs to your administrative contact's (admin) email address (registrant email address for .au domain names).
- Click OK.