Frequently Asked Questions

Help Center Search

Adding and Deleting Images

Print this Article
Last Updated: November 13, 2008 9:05 AM

With WebSite Tonight, you can easily add or delete images on your Web pages. Supported image types are .jpg, .gif, .png, .bmp, .jpe, .jfif, and .dib.

To Add an Image to Your Web Page

1. Log in to your WebSite Tonight account.
  2. From the Design menu, click Page Designer.
  3. If necessary, from the You are editing list, select the page that you want to add content to.
  4. Move your mouse to the block you want to add content to, and click on the block. The Edit Content window displays.
  5. Position your cursor where you want to add your image.
  6. Go to the Insert tab, and then select Image.
  7. Select Add Image.
  8. Go to one of the following tabs:
    Image Library
    From the Image Library, search for tagged images by entering one word descriptions, separated by a comma. Then, select the image you want to add.

Note: For information about using the Image Library, see Using the Image Library.

My Images
    Select an image that you have uploaded. If you have not uploaded any images, nothing displays in this tab.
    Upload Image
    Click the Browse button to locate the image, and then click Upload Images. The image is added to the My Images tab. Go to the My Images tab and select the image.
  9. Click OK to insert your selected image.

To Delete an Image from Your Web Page

2. From the Design menu, click Page Designer.
  3. If necessary, from the You are edited list, select the page that contains the image you want to delete.
  4. Move your mouse to the block that contains the image you want to delete, and click on the block.
  5. Click the image you want to delete.
  6. Press Delete.

To Remove an Uploaded Image

With WebSite Tonight, you can remove an image that you have uploaded to My Images.

2. From the Manage menu, click Upload Files and Images.
  3. Go to the Images tab.
  4. Select the image you want to delete. A selected image will have an orange border.
  5. Click the small "X" located in top right-hand corner of the image.
  6. Click OK to confirm the deletion.